PRODUCT MANAGER AT JW PLAYER
I go where the challenges are. I work to achieve great outcomes, and I love both leading the strategy to get there and measuring results along the way. I dive deep to uncover unmet customer needs and help my product org stop acting like a feature factory. I'm a lifelong questioner of the status quo. I genuinely enjoy streamlining processes and improving team efficiency.
Vegan donut lover in NYC, since 2007.
- JW Player: Improving Video Startup Quality with Adaptive Streaming ↗ (May 2018)
- JW Player: Cool for the Summer: Chromeless Player, Playback Rate Controls, and More ↗ (June 2017)
- Mind the Product: The Stigma of a Perfect Product ↗ (January 2017)
- PowerToFly: Confessions of a Remote Workaholic: 10 Work-Life Balance Techniques I’m Trying This Winter ↗ (December 2016)
- PowerToFly: Spice Up Your Bland Workplace With GIFs ↗ (June 2016)